(1) The softening point is close to 1700°C, and it can be used at 900°C for a long time, and it can withstand several thousand degrees of air flow
(1) The softening point is close to 1700°C, and it can be used at 900°C for a long time, and it can withstand several thousand degrees of air flow in an instant.
(2) It maintains good performance stability in organic and inorganic acids (except hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and hydrochloric acid) even at high temperatures and weak bases.
(3) It has high stability to thermal shock and ultra-high radiation, excellent insulation performance under high temperature and high humidity conditions, and good bonding performance with high temperature glue.
(4) Humidity, solar radiation and shock resistance, can be used for various sealing materials, the product has a firm structure and maintains flexibility under many high temperature conditions.
(5) The structure and performance are stable, and it is not harmful to the human body. It can replace ceramic fiber and asbestos fiber (crystal phase transformation occurs at high temperature).
(6) The fireproof temperature is high, it will not be oxidized or discolored when burned in gasoline, has high strength, and will not cause secondary pollution.
(7) It has good wear resistance and insulation properties, and the price is competitive in most cases.
(8) The framework can be appropriately controlled to make various membranes for liquid filtration, gas separation or as a catalyst or enzyme carrier.
It is with so many advantages and characteristics that high-silica fiberglass products are highly valued and extensively researched, and have been used in many demanding working environments on a large scale. The development and research of high-performance high-silica fiberglass products Will have great market prospects.